Thick Twisted 6.30 cm Macrame Rope For a Vintage Outlook to Your DIY Decor.
Macramé Ropes are a big hit when it comes to making DIY curtain ties, plant hangers, vintage lampshades, and hanging canopy decors. You can have a lot of fun with our thick and sturdy ropes and use them to make literally anything.
Use these thick ropes to make rope lights with warm white bulbs at the end to add a rustic charm to your space. Wrap it up on your canopy or hang it above your study desk. The versatility of these long boho cords is truly magical.
With macramé ropes, you can not just chandeliers and plant hangers but you can also decorate your scented candle jars, mugs, coasters, or make mats, rugs, mandala dream catchers, swings, and a zillion kinds of wall hangings.
- Each rope measures up to 6.30 cm in thickness.
- It is made up of up to four cotton thread ropes twisted into one sturdy macrame Rope.
- It is available in a roll of 5 meters.
- For a rope longer than that you will have to buy and combine two rolls.
- The currently available color is Off-white only.