Full Ruffled Georgette Curtain
Locally sourced premium quality Lizza georgette available in the most pleasing set of colors & sewn into gorgeous pieces of delicate one-of-a-kind curtain sets. Each piece of full Ruffled Georgette Curtain comes with wide but soft colorful ruffles sewn on a sheer single layer of rich durable Lizza cloth to give it that fine manageable finish.
If there is a single piece of upholstery that can save you hours of boho home decor tutorials, this is it!
With these Sheer Georgette Curtains, add some poppy colors to your room with a dash of macrame, solid floor mats, & some green planters here and there, and let their pixie dust take you by surprise.
If you are into late-night vibing under a soft glow, add a few strings of fairy lights on these ruffled beauties & that would be a perfect Instagram shot (Say, Cheese! )!
- One size available (7 ft height and 40 inches width)
- The price is for a single piece.
We allow minor customizations to the sizes. Choose the closest size applicable and mention the exact dimensions in the notes section during checkout. Keep the instructions clearly so that it is easy for the team to understand them. In case there’s confusion, our customer service team will reach out to you.
Full Ruffled Georgette Curtain Washing Tips:
Georgette is relatively a strong material. However, these tips will help in the long-lasting of the product
- Use cold (30°C or below) water for washing these curtains.
- Hand wash is recommended.
- Use a small amount of mild detergent and gently agitate the water to mix.
- Add the curtain and gently swish and twirl it in the water. Be as soft as you can.
- Remove from the water and softly squeeze to drain excess water. Do not stretch or wring the fabric.
- Rinse it with clean water.
- Lay the curtain on a flat surface or on a drying rack and allow it to air dry completely. Do not expose the drying curtain to direct sun and preferably do not use a dryer.
Disclaimer: We want you to know that each of our ruffled georgette curtains is hand-sewn & packed by our team of adorable housewives who are locally trained. Expect bundles of georgette ruffled sunshine & minor changes in color & seams, because that’s the beauty of handmade, isn’t it?